Urology addresses the problem related to the genito-urinary system, and the doctor who treats those patients is known as the Urologist. Urologists treat the issues related to both male and female urinary related diseases. If you’re having any problem with your urinary organ, don’t wait, just look for the Best Urologist in Ludhiana.
People generally believe that gallstones are not harmful but can be very dangerous if not treated on time. Gallstone surgery in Ludhiana is available if you’re suffering from gallstone pain. Sometimes hardened bile in your Gallbladder can cause more significant problems for you. The Gallbladder is the small organ just underneath your liver, which stores concentrated bile from the liver.
Following are a few symptoms of male urology problems:
- Difficulty in urination
- Pain in urination
- Frequent urination
- Blood in urination
- Kidney stones
- Pelvic pain
The doctor will diagnose you by asking about some previous medical treatments and doing the following conditions.
- Imaging technique: the doctor will use the correct and suitable imaging techniques, such as a CT scan, MRI, and ultrasound, depending upon the age, gender, and severity factor of your condition.
- Lab test: in lab testing, doctors can test your blood to know the factor responsible for your urology condition. You may be affected by any virus transmitted by physical contact with your partner. Kidney stones, Urine analysis, and sperm count analysis are also in the lab tests.
- Minimum invasive methods:Doctors can tell you to drain your bladder while it is full of urine; this will help doctors to analyse the bladder capacity, how it reacts when you empty your bladder, and how good its holding capacity is. Doctors can also use the tiny scope tied with the thread to see the minimum possible blockage in your urinary system.
Some male urology problems get resolved independently, but some need great care and timely treatment. Doctors are using advanced therapies to treat the full range of urology problems. Some of those treatments are as follows:
- You will be prescribed some oral medication, such as antibiotics and symptom-relieving drugs.
- To reduce your scar issue, doctors will use interferon and collagenase in the case of Peyronie’s disease.
- If concern about the urology problem is not severe, then urologists can use minimally invasive methods like a tiny camera or scope to clear blockages.
- For treating kidney and urethral stones, they can use laser treatment to remove the rock which causes urology problems.
- The doctor will perform surgery on the damaged condition of your uterus, kidney, prostate glands, and urethra if needed.
As a man ages, it is normal to experience some issues related to his genitourinary system. But if this problem can cause you pain, block the flow of urine, enlarging your prostate gland, or swelling of the prostate gland, then you should not ignore it. If you’re feeling any issue related to your urinary system, kidney, and your reproductive parts, it’s a significant matter of concern. You must immediately seek treatment at RG Stone Urology & Laparoscopy Hospital.